Problems 1 through 6 refer to the following functions:
, , ,
1. Determine the maximum number of relative extrema for each polynomial.
2. Determine the number of possible positive and negative zeros for each polynomial.
3. Determine whether each polynomial is even, odd, or neither.
4. List the possible rational zeros for each polynomial.
5. Find the zeros of .
6. Graph .
7. Graph and determine its asymptotes.
8. Graph and determine its asymptotes.
9. Solve .
10. Solve .
11. Solve to the nearest hundredth.
12. Decompose into partial fractions.
13. Decompose into partial fractions.